Skip to content
Submitting an abstract
- Download and complete the 2017_AbstractTemplate or MS Word 2017_AbstractTemplate
- Email your completed abstract as a PDF to: DDAabstract2017@gmail.com
- Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 pm August 18th, 2017
- Abstracts must be STRICTLY ONE PAGE ONLY
- Please add in the FILE NAME whether you prefer POSTER or ORAL format for your presentation.
- In order to be considered for an oral presentation at the Conference abstracts must be received by 11:59 pm August 14th, 2017
- Authors must submit a separate abstract for each presentation put forward for consideration.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the template provided.
- The submission of an abstract implies the author’s agreement to publish the abstract in the DDA2017 Conference handbook and on the DDA2017 Conference and CRS Australia website following the close of the DDA2017 Conference.